1. TextMap Directory:
gives links to the hottest entities in each of several categories such as
person, city, company, university, drug, website and title. All that is worth knowing about these entities is but a mouse click away.
2. Search functionality: Locate the entity you are interested in by typing its name. US cities can be located by typing in their zip code. You have the option of restricting your search to a single database or all our domains.
3. Entities: Index pages for all major classes of entities. This gives another way to locate specific entities.
4. Sources: The content of each news source broken down to reflect regional and temporal contents.
5. Daily Sentiment and Heatmap Reports: Each day we record changes in the emotional state of the world and how they vary with time and place. Our sentiment analysis measures what people are thinking about given entities while our heatmaps show how interests vary across the United States.
6. Ask Us a Question: Our search windows support natural language question answering: who, what, where, when and why.
7. Person and City of the Day: Our top secret analysis methods enable us to identify the most deserving entities for special recognition.